03 March 2009

In the middle of working on some data entry for an art related non-profit organization, I checked out some people's websites. I started at the Grand Hand Gallery - which has some interesting pieces, and I ended up at the website of Heinz Brummel. I just had to share that link, because it's some very cool work. I might have to go to the Grand Hand and see it in person, it just looks so amazing.

I think having a solo studio is a bit of a drawback these days, I miss the co-inspiration of having plenty of creative individuals in the same space. Exposure to other artists and their work really is beneficial to every artist's creative evolution. I get more excited about making things, when I see that other people are out there already practicing their craft.

No comments:

Post a Comment